About Fasteners Inc
Fasteners Incorporated has developed to be the biggest manufacturer in the Philippines for metal fasteners since it started operations in 1964.
In 2004, we achieved ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications. In the same year, our newly installed fully-automated RoHS compliant electroplating facility was commissioned.
In 2007, we achieved our first export order to North America.
In 2011, we were the first screw manufacturer in the Philippines to incorporate 100% inspection using a Multi-Camera Inspection machine.
Fasteners Incorporated places a great emphasis on our ability to deliver:
- Quality products
- Prompt and accurate delivery
- Quality customer service
- Technical assistance
- Specially manufactured products
Our Strengths, Your Advantages
- High flexibility for small, medium series as well as mass production
- Fast and reliable deliveries assured by our fully integrated ERP process control system
- High quality and strict PPM control assured by up-to-date auto check device on headers, together with latest technology vision (camera) inspection machines
- All manufacturing processes are done in-house for a well controlled supply chain
- Implemented preventive maintenance system for smooth and safe operation in all processes
- Years of experience and long lasting relations with multinational companies from various industries
- Capability and willingness to develop new products and services
- Employee education through consistent and up-to-date year round training programs (including overseas training in Europe, North America, Japan, Korea and Taiwan)
- Multiple awards and recognition from customers
Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health Policy
- We at Fasteners, Incorporated shall continually improve our integrated quality and environmental management system (QEMS) while complying with international standards. To achieve this, we shall:
- Respond quickly to our customers and satisfy their needs and requirements consistently;
- Comply with relevant environmental laws and other regulations;
- Use our resources wisely and continually improve our environmental management programs for pollution prevention;
- Maintain a safe, happy and healthy working environment;
- Provide our employees appropriate training, development and support;
- Promote quality, environmental, safety and health awareness among our employees, suppliers, contractors and immediate communities as necessary.